$599 for a Custom Made-to-Measure Suit from Empire Customs (a $1,385 Value)
Why we love it
- Choose from 100s of fine materials and over 15 suit designs with help from a men's fashion consultant
- Custom-made suit ready in 4-6 weeks after measurements are taken
- Guaranteed perfect fit
- Includes suit jacket and pants, shirt and tie
About Empire Customs
In the words of Barney Stinson, "Suits are full of joy. They're the sartorial equivalent of a baby's smile." Get a perfectly tailored suit that suits your style with today's WagJag: $599 for a custom made-to-measure suit from Empire Customs (a $1,385 value).
A well-tailored suit can make you look and feel like a million bucks, and with this deal, you won't have to spend close to that. Upon booking a consultation at Empire Customs, you'll meet with a men's fashion specialist who will take your measurements and help you choose from a wide selection of fabrics, fits, ties and suit styles. From herring bone to mini hounds tooth, shark skin, shadow stripe and many more fashions for any occasion, you're sure to find a suit Barney Stinson himself would approve.
To see some of Empire Customs dapper-looking clients, visit their website.
- Expires March 25, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Valid for a custom made suit only
- Measurements appointment and pick-up at 3 Iceboat Terrace, Unit #G15
- Extra fee for mobile service applies based on distance
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back