$49 for a Wine Tour, Tasting and Membership Package for 4 People Plus 4 Bottles of Wine from Rockway Glen Golf Course and Estate Winery (a $116 Value)
Why we love it
- Tours are offered 7 days a week 11am to 5pm
- Taste three special wines
- Tour a unique museum featuring authentic 19th century French winemaking artifacts
- Take home a bottle of a special vintage
- Includes 10% off voucher to Windows on Rockway Dining Room
- Includes a wine club membership for 4 people, which includes an exclusive newsletter, advance notice for wine sales and releases, wine pairing and menu ideas
About Rockway Vineyards
You're hard-pressed to find someone interested in visiting a whinery. But when grapes are hard-pressed, it results in a winery, which is a much more alluring attraction. Take a peek with today's WagJag: $49 for a wine tour, tasting and membership package for four people plus four bottles of wine from Rockway Glen Golf Course and Estate Winery (a $116 value).
Vine-fruit lovers are in for a treat at Rockway Glen, where they'll enjoy a wine tasting and tour, plus plenty more bonuses. After tasting three special wines, guests tour the unique wine museum, featuring 19th century French wine-making artifacts and an intriguing glimpse into how wine is made from cellar to bottle. All four guests will take home a bottle of special vintage, plus a wine club membership that includes an exclusive quarterly newsletter, advance notice for wine sales and releases, plus tips on wine pairings and menu ideas. Aching for food to complement the experience, bellies can be satisfied with 10% off at Windows on Rockway, the winery's classy dining room. Tours are offered seven days a week from 11am to 5pm.
- Expires December 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per group of 4 per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Receive 10% off Windows on Rockway Dining Room voucher