$5.99 for 3 Boxes of Post Great Grains, Voted Best New Cereal of 2012 by Consumers (a $14.97 Value) - Redeem at any grocery store where Great Grains products are sold
Why we love it
- Your choice of any 3 boxes of Great Grains cereal
- 385-453 g per box (varies by flavour)
- Redeemable anywhere Great Grains products are sold
- Great Grains voted Best New Cereal of 2012 by consumers*
*Based on a national study by BrandSpark International. For more information visit www.BestNewProductAwards.biz
Great Grains' unique blend of whole grains and real fruits and nuts is less processed* than some cereals to give you a high fibre cereal that's rich in nutrients. Grains are gently steamed and rolled to help maintain their full flavour and nutrition. The addition of nutrient-rich fruits and nuts balanced with the grains creates a great taste that's irresistible. The result? A crispy, delicious cereal that's high in fibre. Sample one box of each or stock up on your favourite flavour with three to choose from:
- Great Grains Blueberry Pomegranate Ancient Grains: with natural pomegranate flavour, blueberries, and ancient grains flakes and clusters
- Great Grains Nut Medley: with multigrain flakes and clusters, pecans, walnuts, and almonds
- Great Grains Raisin Date Pecan: with multigrain flakes and clusters, naturally sweetened raisins and dates, and pecans
We Love It Because...
- Great Grains cereals use whole grains and are less processed*
- All varieties are high in fibre
- Enjoy as part of a complete breakfast or as a snack any time of day
*Less Processed as compared to a leading whole wheat flake comparison based on Lts 52 wk ranking 06/30/12 of Healthy Balanced cereal segment
How this Deal Works
Here's how to get your cereal:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) When prompted, enter your shipping information at checkout.
3) A coupon for three boxes of Great Grains will be mailed to you.
4) Before October 15, 2012, bring your coupon to any grocery store that sells Great Grains cereal. Pick your boxes, add milk and enjoy!
About the Supplier
The Post Cereals tradition dates back to 1895, when C.W. Post made his first batch of "Postum," a cereal beverage. Since then, Post has followed a path of delicious innovation, creating cereals that have defined the breakfast experience for generations of families.
- This voucher is for confirmation purposes only. Coupon will be mailed directly to the address you provided
- Coupon will arrive within 2-4 weeks of deal closing
- No additional charges