$39 for 2 Nights and 3 Days of Camping at Key to Algonquin (a $120 Value)
Key to Algonquin
Why we love it
- Sandy beach, fishing, hiking trails, flush toilets, hot showers and more
- 15-minute paddle to Ragged Falls or Oxtongue Lake
- 10 km from Algonquin Park
About Key to Algonquin
If the only elements of nature in your life are Tweets of the internet variety, today's WagJag offers the opportunity experience the outdoors IRL (in real life): $39 for two nights and three days of camping at Key to Algonquin (a $120 value).
Escape into the elements with your voucher valid for two nights and three days of camping just 10 km from Algonquin Park and 25 km from Hidden Valley Ski Hill. This cottage and family campground facility offers the best of the outdoors (a sandy beach, fishing and hiking) plus the best of the indoors (hot showers and flush toilets), making this a site suitable for all sorts of campers.
This outdoor deal is valid on weekdays in July and August and anytime in September, October or November for up to four adults (kids 12 and under stay for free).
- Expires December 1, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per campsite per stay
- Must give 48 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Valid for up to 4 adults per site, kids 12 and under are free
- Valid anyday September to November, weekdays in July and August
- No pets allowed
- Unserviced sites only; no upgrades available
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back