$9 for a Kaboom Man Cake from Kaboom Fireworks (a $35 Value)
Why we love it
- Choose from 5 locations
- Wide selection of premium brand fireworks
- Great for celebrating the New Year
- Party supplies and novelty items such as confetti cannons, glow sticks and more
About Kaboom Fireworks
New Year's Eve, unlike a birthday party, requires more spectacular celebration that can't be achieved by lighting a few candles or setting a napkin on fire. Get more bang for your buck with today's WagJag: $9 for a Kaboom Man Cake from Kaboom Fireworks (a $35 value).
With your voucher valid for the Kaboom Man Cake, you'll ring in the New Year with 19 golden tails of light exploding into bursts of spectacular silver and blue 80 ft. in the air. The Kaboom Man Cake is a good start, but while you're in the shop, be sure to shop Kaboom's selection of wow-worthy fireworks, celebration accessories and party supplies.
With ground effects such as the Tasmanian Devil 6-pack, Roman Candles, whistling wheels and many more crowd-pleasers, Kaboom can quite literally brighten the atmosphere at any special event. Click here to check out large value packs including the Ammo Crate and the Dynamite Kit. These bundles come loaded with fountains, ground effects, sound shells, multi-effects as well as barrages and cakes, all at a price that won't make your head explode.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Toronto West: 192 Bridgeland Ave. (open all year)
- Toronto Central: 202 Laird Dr.
- Mississauga/Streetsville: 167 Queen St. S
- Etobicoke: 832 The Queensway
- Muskoka (Hwy. 11): 15 Booth St.
- Expires December 31, 2012
- Valid between December 26, 2012 to December 31, 2012
- Valid at the location indicated on this voucher
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Substitutions may apply. Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back