$39 for a 3-Hour Digital Photography Class at York University Heights from the Academy of Photo Arts (a $150 Value)
Academy of Photo Arts
Why we love it
- Choose from beginner or intermediate classes
- Appropriate for both SLR and point-and-shoot cameras
- Classes cover topics such as shutter speed, ISO settings, Adobe Lightroom, natural vs. flash photography and more
About Academy of Photo Arts
If you're already a master of the point-and-shoot method of photography, or, even more impressive, the turn-on-the-flash-choose-a-random-setting-point-and-shoot technique, perhaps it's time to take your skills even further. Get schooled in the art of shutterbugism with today's WagJag: $39 for a three-hour digital photography class at York University Heights from the Academy of Photo Arts (a $150 value).
This deal gives you the choice of attending a beginner or intermediate class in an educational, creative environment. Introduce yourself to the art of photography at the APA 101 photography beginner class, which covers topics such as lenses, camera-handling techniques, and how to process images with Adobe Lightroom. If you've already taken your share of eye-catching images in the past, sign up at the intermediate level, and learn about lighting techniques, landscape photography, advanced camera set up, and much more. Take a look at the class schedule and class descriptions to view all the topics you'll cover. Keep in mind that you'll need to bring your own camera to class (point-and-shoots are welcome).
The Academy of Photo Arts is dedicated to teaching the art of photography through interactive and entertaining workshops that engage and educate students looking to improve their camera-handling skills. Become a superior image maker and an overall better photographer with the Academy of Photo Arts.
- Expires December 1, 2013
- Limit 2 vouchers per person (1 for beginner class, 1 for intermediate class)
- Must register online in advance at www.apaworkshops.com (phone registrations are not accepted)
- Must bring own camera
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back