$30 for 1 Month of Unlimited Yoga at Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre (a $169.50 Value)
Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre
Why we love it
- Over 40 drop-in classes a week
- Restorative yoga, therapeutic yoga and beginner's classes
- Also offering holistic health services including massage therapy and physiotherapy
About Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre
Savasana, yoga's basic relaxation pose, isn't as beneficial if you're trying to do it lying down in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn balancing on your stomach. Reap the full rewards of a proper yoga practice with today's WagJag: $30 for one month of unlimited yoga classes at Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre (a $169.50 value).
Increase your flexibility, balance, focus and overall state of health and wellness at Octopus Garden, a safe and inclusive space offering 40 drop-in yoga classes a week. Burgeoning and experienced yogis and yoginis alike can expand their practice at classes that inspire inquiry, healing and a sense of community. At the Garden there's a class for everyone; all levels yoga, offered seven days a week, is geared to both newcomers and more seasoned students looking to deepen their knowledge of foundational poses; fundamentals guides beginners and experts in the basics of yoga with a new aspect explored each week; and restorative yoga nourishes all bodies and souls. Take a look at the schedule.
Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre is a community of health-based practitioners and teachers who work to incorporate the joy of yoga into all areas of life. In addition to their overall focus on yoga as a tool for healing, they offer physiotherapy, osteopathy, massage therapy, shiatsu, ayurvedic counselling, life coaching and much more.
- Must activate by August 1, 2013. Expires 1 month from activation
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Voucher offers 1 month of unlimited yoga which is different from Octopus Garden monthly membership program. Does not include access to pre-registered classes
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back