$29 for a 15-Class Pass at Hot Yoga Toronto ($180 Value)
Hot Yoga Toronto
Why we love it
- Several daily classes to choose from
- Yin and hot yoga for all levels
- Detoxify, strengthen and de-stress
About Hot Yoga Toronto
Flexibility and calmness are two vital characteristics when navigating through modern life, the shark-infested waters of the corporate world, or actual shark-infested waters. Make sure your mind and body are in top form with todays WagJag: for $29, get a 15-class pass at Hot Yoga Toronto, located in the Annex just steps from Spadina station (regularly $180). All classes are drop-in, with no signup or reservation required.
Hot Yoga Toronto is the pioneer of hot yoga in Toronto, having brought hot and Bikram yoga to Canada in 1994. This appropriately flexible deal allows you to drop in on your choice of classes from a full weekly slate. Hot Yoga teaches the Bishnu Ghosh hot yoga tradition, which is the original source of the Bikram method. For newbies, the basic class is based on Bikram yoga's 28 postures. Classes are taught with both silent and verbal instruction. Bishnu 1 classes are for all levels and Bishnu 2 intermediate hot yoga classes are geared towards more experienced students, offering challenging and comprehensive workouts in the traditional teaching style of watch, listen and follow. All levels are welcome to try yin yoga, a deep tissue workout. A complete class schedule is available on Hot Yoga's website.
Hot Yoga Toronto's studios treat their earth-mother kindly with chlorine-free showers and drinking water, and organic soap and shampoo. The studios, carpets, and mats are thoroughly cleaned every day. As with every civilized society, there are rules to abide by at Hot Yoga; no strongly-scented products may be used before taking class, no glass bottles are permitted, and beverages must be clear. Please review the studio guidelines before your first class, then print and bring your voucher into the facility to redeem.
- Expires April 2, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person. Vouchers cannot be transferred or shared
- New students only
- Not valid with other offers
- Class availability is on a first come first basis
- All customers must abide by school guidelines
- Towel rental and water not included
- Use of cologne, perfume, deodorant and other scented substances is prohibited before taking classes
- No glass bottles or coloured drinks in the studio
- Photo ID is required
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions (no phone calls please)
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back