$39 for a 14-Hour Online Digital Photography or Adobe Certification Course from Photo Art Studio (a $450 Value)
Photo Art Studio
Why we love it
- Courses available in digital photography, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (web development) and Flash (web animation)
- All lessons taught by Adobe certified experts
- Unlimited access for one year from date of registration
- Take all of the courses at your own pace and when it's convenient for you
- Software provided by Photo Art Studio for any course (30-day fully functional trial)
About Photo Art Studio
There's more to every camera, even a point and shoot, than pointing and shooting. Even then, pictures can turn out badly and need to be edited - especially if someone forgot to brush their teeth between meals. Brush up on your photography and Adobe skills with today's WagJag: $39 for a 14-hour online digital photography or Adobe certification course from Photo Art Studio (a $450 value).
Online courses are ideal for the busy student looking to focus on digital photography, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (web development) and Flash (web animation). Register online to expose yourself to a host of comprehensive exercises with step-by-step instructions. New lessons are posted weekly and are accessible 24/7 so you can access them at a time that's convenient to you. When you crave assistance from instructors, check the online schedule to catch free live online Q&A sessions with instructors in every course. Alternatively, students can reach instructors every day between 10am and 3pm. Students are mailed official certificates from the institute upon successful completion of assessments.
All tutorials are recorded in high resolution and optimized for web streaming. These courses are especially suited for those looking for the following Adobe certifications: CPP (Certified Professional Photographer), ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) and ACA (Adobe Certified Associate).
- Expires February 15, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per course
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back