$29 for 3 Spinal Decompression Treatments at Health Medica (a $450 Value) - Choose from 14 Locations
Health Medica (14 Locations)
Why we love it
- 14 locations
- Selected for the 2012 customer choice award
- Treatment helps heal chronic back pain, herniated or degenerative discs and other conditions
- Evening and Saturday appointments available
- Free TOG gait scan analysis at selected locations
About Health Medica (14 Locations)
Do well by your dorsal domain with today's spine-soothing deal: for $29, get three spinal decompression treatments at Health Medica (a $450 value). You have the option to choose from 14 locations within Canada.
Help heal herniated or degenerative discs and correct chronic back pain with this posterior WagJag, good for three spinal decompression treatments. With the aid of a computer-controlled spinal table (a spinal decompression machine), healing force is applied to the affected area to help retract the expanded disc back to its original size over the course of a 30-to-40-minute treatment. Spinal decompression treatments help to regulate oxygen and blood flow to facilitate faster healing and offer some immediate pain relief. To learn more about the treatment, click here. Please call to book your appointment.
Health Medica is headed by a team of doctors and health professionals who treat patients using cutting-edge medical technology and natural healing methods. Their other health care services run the gamut, from medispa treatments like microdermabrasion to chiropractic care and nutrition counselling.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Bowmanville: 161 King St. E
- Brampton: 157 Queen St. E, Unit 203
- Burnaby: 9600 Cameron St. Suite 306
- Calgary: 1600-90th Ave. SW, Unit A306
- Edmonton: 11044-51 Ave., Unit 302
- Halifax: 5991 Spring Garden Road, Suite 903
- Hamilton: 45 Goderich Rd., Unit 10
- Kitchener: 751 King St. W, Unit 312
- Mississauga: 100 Matheson Blvd. E, Unit 101
- Ottawa: 1580 Merivale Rd., Unit 403
- Toronto: 344 Dupont Rd., Unit 406
- Toronto: 20 Eglington Ave. W, Unit 1403
- St. Catharines: 105 Queenston St., Unit 202
- Surrey: 1671-128th St. S
- Expires January 11, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Valid only at the location chosen at checkout (indicated on this voucher)
- New clients only
- Free TOG gait scan analysis at selected locations.
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back