$29 for 3 Spinal Decompression Treatments Plus 50% off Custom Orthotics and a Complementary Nutrition Consultation at Canadian Decompression and Pain Centres (a $450 Value) - 10 Locations to Choose From
Canadian Decompression and Pain Centres (January 2013)
Why we love it
- Safe, technologically advanced procedure to relieve chronic back pain
- Includes free consultation
- Future treatments may qualify for private insurance coverage
- Health Canada-approved treatment
About Canadian Decompression and Pain Centres (January 2013)
The human spine made up of 33 vertebrae, one-third of which are used for doing somersaults when we're tired of walking. Keep moving with today's WagJag: $29 for three spinal decompression treatments plus 50% off custom orthotics and a complementary nutrition consultation at Canadian Decompression and Pain Centres (a $450 value).
CDPC's technologically advanced, neuro-oxygen, three-step spinal decompression therapy system relieves chronic back conditions through comfortable mechanical adjustments of the spine. Similar to traction therapy, the treatment uses a series of pulls and decompressions to make changes to strained sections of the spine. If that sounds confusing, all you need to know is that this treatment can relieve pain without the need for drugs. The procedure is ideal for people suffering from various back conditions, including spinal stenosis, sciatica, osteoarthritis, scoliosis and more.
Before treatment begins, each patient is properly assessed by a doctor to determine a comprehensive, customized treatment plan and number of sessions needed. From then on, CDPC's unique three-step treatment begins; first with the adjustments, administered on a computerized table that mechanically pulls and decompresses to allow for the desired changes. During phase two, the decompression continues while the patient inhales up to 92% oxygen to help with muscle stiffness, circulation and toxin reduction. It all culminates with a orthotics consultation, which will help get your back pain under control by putting your $50 orthotics credit to good use.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Brampton: 157 Queen St. E, Unit 203
- Mississauga: 100 Matheson Blvd. E, Unit 101
- Yonge and Eglinton (Toronto): 20 Eglinton Ave. W
- Spadina and Dupont (Toronto): 344 Dupont St. Unit 406
- Hamilton: 45 Goderich Rd., Unit 10
- Ottawa: 1580 Merivale Rd., Unit 403
- Calgary: 1600-90th Ave., Suite A306
- Burnaby: 9600 Cameron St. Suite 306
- South Surrey: 1663-128th St.
- Saskatoon: 750 Spadina Cres., Unit 641
- Expires April 26, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Valid only at the location printed on this voucher
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back