Today's Deal: $85 for 8 Summer Swimming Lessons (a $190 Value)
B & C Aquatics
What you get
Why we love it
- Small group sizes for maximum attention
- Teaching the Canadian Red Cross Swim Kids Program levels 1 to 10, as well as Bronze Star, Medallion and Cross
- 92 degree water temperature and 90 degree air temperature
- A 1-way viewing lounge
- 24 years of swimming education
When first introduced to water, it's only natural that a person might have cold feet, especially if the lake is still half frozen from last winter. Ensure initial contact with the water goes swimmingly with today's WagJag: $85 for eight group swimming lessons, offered at two safe and heated indoor pools from B & C Aquatics (a $190 value).
B & C Aquatics has been helping aspiring swimmers get in touch with their inner fish for years, providing specialized private and group lessons for all levels in a family-friendly environment. Everyone from six months to adult age can take part in the small-group classes (four students maximum) which teach the Canadian Red Cross Swim Kids Program levels 1 to 10, and the Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion, and Bronze Cross certification levels. Classes are divided based on level rather than age, allowing B & C's certified instructors to provide individual monitoring and instruction appropriate for each student's specific pace.
Swimmers progress at their own rate in a safe and comfortable environment with balmy, bath-like waters (92 degrees) and constant deck supervision. For added value, swimmers can hone their skills and have fun with free swim times for all students. To avoid being left high and dry, be sure to call ahead and arrange your preferred times with the pool coordinator. Lessons are available between 9am and 9pm at two locations. Inquire about specific lesson times when booking.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Pickering: 821 Brock Rd.
- Scarborough: 263 Port Union Rd.
- Lessons must be booked by June 30, 2014
- Valid only at the location chosen at checkout
- Limit 1 voucher per student
- For new registrants only
- Lessons from 9am to 9pm at 2 locations (inquire about specific lesson times when booking)
- Receive an additional 10% off September and October classes if you sign up for them before August 5
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About B & C Aquatics