Today's Deal: Race in the 2017 Canadian Mini Indy Rookie Season – All Ages
Canadian Mini Indy
What you get
About Canadian Mini Indy
- $149 to Race in the 2017 Canadian Mini Indy Rookie Season (a $299 value)
- $279 for Two to Race in the 2017 Canadian Mini Indy Rookie Season (a $598 value)
Everything is Provided Including:
- High Performance Racing Kart
- Track time
- Pit crew
- Training and required safety equipment
- 1 year membership to the track
You also get:
- 40 practice laps to be used by appointment anytime, and two points races during the season which includes: 2 practice sessions, 2 heat races, 1 final points race
Canadian Mini-Indy is a safe and professionally organized racing program for all ages:
- Cadet Racing - 8 years of age to 12.
- Youth/Teen - 13 years of age to 18.
- Adult Racing - 19 years of age to 29.
- Adult Racing - 30+ years of age plus
- NEW BirelART Racing Karts are provided; high performance racing karts with a 9 horsepower engine
- 2km of track and a top speed of 80km/h
Cameron Motorsports complex is a 70 acre facility in Hamilton only minutes away from the 403, 407, QEW and the Lincoln Alexander Parkway. The facility has two tracks – a public and a private member racing track. The member racing track is 2 km long with 12 turns and different track configurations. The facility has plenty of parking, viewing stands and paddock space to accommodate its 2000 members. Cameron Motorsports takes care all of your karting needs with a kart and part shop, garage, dyno and snack bar.
- Expires at the end of the 2017 Rookie Karting Season
- Unlimited buys
- Call to book
- Practice Laps are by appointment only
- Amusement, Public Carts, Paintball, and other activities not included
- Canadian Mini Indy operates separate from Cameron’s Motor Speedway
- Valid for new customers only
- Must wear proper clothing - shirt, long pants, closed toe shoes, jacket. Racing suits available for rental
- Everything Provided: Including High Performance Racing Kart, track time, gas, tires, damages, pit crew, mechanic, photo licensing, training, required safety equipment and a 1 year membership to the track
- This program contains all your rentals plus your registration for the first two races of the season
- Includes 40 practice laps to be used by appointment anytime, and 2 points races during the season. Each points race event includes: 2 practice sessions, 2 heat races 1 final points race
- The remaining points races can be participated in at a rate of $55 per race for the remainder of the season
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.