Today's Deal: $102.82 for a 2.5-Hour Sailing Excursion for 2 People on Kempenfelt Bay Aboard a 38' Hunter (a $146.89 Value)
Chances "R" Sailing
What you get
About Chances "R" Sailing
9 Simcoe St.
Barrie, ON, L4M1A7, CA
The Loch Ness monster has nothing on the Kempenfelt Kelly, rumoured to dwell in the depths of Kempenfelt Bay. You could be the next to spot this enormous lake monster with today’s WagJag.
The good ship CHANCES 'R' awaits your arrival. She is a stunning 38’ Hunter and sails as if she has wings. Enjoy a sailing excursion of over 2 hours for two people on Lake Simcoe’s beautiful Kempenfelt Bay, a freshwater inlet that is one of the best in the world. The Hunter provides a leisurely sail around Kempenfelt Bay, allowing sailors to enjoy the sun, surf, and scenic multi-million dollar estates that dot the shoreline.
With your captain, Phil Pilgrim at the helm, an experienced sailor who knows Lake Simcoe, Georgian Bay and Kempenfelt Bay like the back of his jib sheet, you are free to enjoy the sites and lounge in the sun. Whether you decide to keep your eyes peeled for the Kempenfelt Kelly or opt to enjoy the wind in your hair and the glassy water at your feet, an excursion on the Chances “R” is one you’ll never want to end. Sailing times are 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Available for up to four couples per trip.
- Expires June 30, 2017 (no refunds after this date). WagJag refund policy applies
- Limit 2 buys per person, may buy 2 more as gifts
- Book online
- Available for up to 4 couples per trip
- Recommended to call merchant before going to confirm dock address
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. No refunds if departure time missed (please check site for location)
- Must give 48 hours' notice of cancellation or voucher is void
- Smoking is not permitted
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.