Today's Deal: 50% off Tickets to Strictly Ballroom at the Princess of Wales Theatre
Princess of Wales Theatre
What you get
About Princess of Wales Theatre
Get ready to fall in love with Strictly Ballroom the musical for select performances between April 26 - May 14, 2017 at the Princess of Wales Theatre.
Promo code: STRICTLYWJ
Tuesday-Thursday at 8pm:
- $41 in Balcony A-F & G Centre
- $46 in Orchestra R-U/Dress Circle H-K/Boxes
- $59 in Orchestra AA-Q/Dress Circle A-G
Friday at 8pm:
- $44 in Balcony A-F & G Centre
- $49 in Orchestra R-U/Dress Circle H-K/Boxes
- $66 in Orchestra AA-Q/Dress Circle A-G
Saturday & Sunday at 2pm or Saturday at 8pm:
- $49 in Balcony A-F & G Centre
- $59 in Orchestra R-U/Dress Circle H-K/Boxes
- $71 in Orchestra AA-Q/Dress Circle A-G
Get ready to Cha Cha Cha and experience this feel-good story that inspired the world to dance!
This brand new stage production is brought to life by an international team including the original creative duo behind the classic 1992 film, Baz Luhrmann and Academy Award®-winning designer Catherine Martin. STRICTLY BALLROOM THE MUSICAL is the inspiring story of a championship ballroom dancer who defies all the rules to follow his heart. It features classic songs from the film including Love is in the Air, Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps andTime After Time, as well as wonderful new songs from internationally acclaimed artists such as Sia.
“STRICTLY AMAZING No shortage of feathers, sequins and disco magic” – Herald Sun
“A dazzling feast for the eye - ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!” – Sunday Telegraph
- Valid for performances from April 26 - May 14, 2017
- Click BUY and use promo code STRICTLYWJ when selecting your tickets or call 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333 and provide promo code STRICTLYWJ
- Unlimited buys
- No refunds
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
- Not valid with other offers
- Seating subject to availability
- Services charges will apply at checkout. HST included in ticket price.
- No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.