Today's Deal: Up to 72% off Knife or Axe Throwing, Archery and Swordplay in Oakville
Silver Swords Armouries
What you get
- A 90-minutes of archery experience for two people
- A 90-minute archery experience for four people
- A 90-minute axe or knife throwing experience for two people
- A 90-minute axe or knife throwing experience for four people
- A three-hour swordplay for one person
- A three-hour swordplay for two people
About Silver Swords Armouries
- $25 for a 90-minutes of archery experience for two people (a $60 value)
- $40 for a 90-minute archery experience for four people (a $120 value)
- $25 for a 90-minute axe or knife throwing experience for two people (a $90 value)
- $40 for a 90-minute axe or knife throwing experience for four people (a $120 value)
- $60 for a three-hour swordplay for one person (a $90 value)
- $90 for a three-hour swordplay for two people (a $180 value)
Archery is a universal sport, found throughout history and around the world in virtually all cultures over the last 50,000 years. Because it is so ancient and embedded in the popular consciousness, most people believe they automatically know how to do it. The truth is there are numerous steps to master. Archery can be as much a martial art as Karate, requiring equal parts of calm stillness and focus. Our First-Time class will set you on the path to becoming as good an archer as you wish to be.
An art, skill, and sport, knife-throwing is a satisfying hobby and physical activity. Body position, aim, and muscle memory all play a part in a successful throw.
This class aims to create a novice to intermediate knife-thrower. By learning and understanding different principles, movements, and techniques, the artist will have a foundation in which to grow.
Do you want to throw an axe as a party trick or for self defense? Do you want to hit a target with your axe from more than a dozen feet away?
If so, you have come to the right place! Silver Swords Armouries will teach you the basics and more for the art of axe throwing.
With years of experience competing on the national stage, Silver Swords' professional instructors guide you through a three-hour introduction to sword fighting lesson, in acquiring basic skills of how to properly grip and wield those sharp objects – in a safe way. Students can also learn to handle weapons such as axes, shields and knives to round out their medieval repertoire. Class sizes remain small to ensure optimal instruction and practice time.
- Expires June 30, 2017
- Must be booked no later than June 15, 2017
- Unlimited buys
- Appointment required. Subject to availability
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- For inquiries, please call 905-606-0050
- Archery: Must be at least 12 years old to redeem
- Swordplay, axe or knife throwing: Must be at least 14 years old to redeem
- All services must be redeemed by same person/pair or group
- Additional fees apply for maintenance and care of materials
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value. No cash back
Does not include tax and maintenance fees. Combined taxes and fees are as follows:
- For 1 person: $5
- For 2 people: $10
- For 4 people: $15
Review our refund policy here.