Today's Deal: A 15-Day Yangtze Focus Tour of China
What you get
- From $1,799 per person and up for a 15-day tour of Beijing, Xi'an, Yangtze Three Gorges, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou and Shanghai
- Round-trip, direct international flight non-stop from Toronto or Vancouver to China with Air Canada or Hainan Air
- All China domestic flights and ground transportation
- Hand-picked 5 star hotel accommodations with daily American breakfast
- Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
- Bountiful meals (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner) including regional culinary delicacies
- Special cultural programs as listed in different cities as specified on the schedule
- Professional English speaking local tour expert in each destination city
- Please see here for what is not included in this package
Package does not include:
- China visa fee $180 per person
- Travel insurance
- Any personal expenses
- $300 two optional programs package
- $500 Taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to changes without prior notice)
- Xi'an excursion 1 day $199 all inclusive
- Tipping for the guides and drivers ($15 per person per night, total $195 payable to tour guide in China)
Additional $300 Airfare: Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City.
Additional $400 Airfare: Halifax, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg.
About SuperChina Holidays LTD.
Direct Phone: 1-905-597-6882
From an epic, cascading stone wall built to ward off Mongol hordes to a chilling and historic city square guarded by one of the most famous leaders of all time, China is full of the recognizable.
So much to experience
A vast land stretching 9.7 million sq. km. and teeming with a population over 1.3 billion, China can seem overwhelmingly daunting to even the more seasoned traveller. Thankfully, SuperChina Holidays has crafted a series of packages that take the guesswork out of making itinerary, with tour guides, meals and scheduling included to help you absorb as much of China as you can during a short stay.
A land of many cultures
China’s many cities all exhibit their own cultural flair, always with a local variation on food, arts, history, architecture and even people. Begin your journey in Beijing, the nation’s capital, which is still marked by the dazzling buildings erected for the 2008 Olympics and is the namesake (in its old English spelling) for the famed culinary delight of Peking Duck. From there, head to Xi’an, the old and ancient capital rife with the history of 10 dynasties. Explore The Three Gorges via cruise along the Yangtze River, and see why it's internationally recognized for its views. Shanghai, the largest Chinese city, is better known for excellent shopping and modern lifestyle.
Not all countries get the glory of having a Wonder of the World – much less one that’s so big, it can be seen from space. Climb the Great Wall to marvel at its massive expanse along the northern half of China and the beautiful view it provides of the land. Later, you might take in a view of Tiananmen Square in Beijing or the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an. Natural beauty abounds too, from the numerous sacred mountains to the seemingly endless wind of the Yangtze River. No matter where you look, China always has a breathtaking new view to behold.
- Click BUY and select your desired departure date and package; once confirmed, fill out the booking form and then select the payment method
- Not valid on previously purchased packages
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- WagJag credits, gift codes and promo codes cannot be used toward this deal
- Does not include service fees or gratuities
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Once a booking has been made your package is non-refundable and the terms and conditions of the merchant take full effect
- Please see here for for additional costs (Visa, gratuities for tour guide, etc)