Private Airplane Charter for 2, 3 or 4 People Over Downtown Toronto from Cameron Air
Why we love it
- Airplane flight from Toronto's island airport
- Enjoy a 15-minute scenic tour of the city
- Year-round service with a focus on passenger safety and comfort
About Cameron Air
Chartering a private plane is the best way to see the city, next to using Spider-Man style web shooters or owning every penthouse, of course. See the city in style with today's selection of WagJags from Cameron Air:
- $170 for a 15-minute private airplane charter for 2 people over downtown Toronto (a $340 value) - may combine 2 vouchers for a private charter for 4 people
- $255 for a 15-minute private airplane charter for 3 people over downtown Toronto (a $380 value)
See the city skyline from a new perspective with your voucher valid for a scenic flight tour of downtown Toronto for two, three or four people. Upon boarding one of Cameron Air's private planes at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, you and two or three friends will enjoy a 15-minute scenic city tour that will wow tourists and Torontonians alike. To purchase a flight for four people, purchase two $170 (option one) vouchers.
With a focus on safety, comfort and convenience, Cameron Air can get you where you want, when you want. Whether you're treating a visitor to a scenic tour, want to skip the cottage traffic or are eager to hit the slopes in Quebec this winter, Cameron Air offers afforable options for privately chartered flights to and from downtown Toronto.
- Expires May 15, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per group
- Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back