Up to 60% off a 2 or 4 Person Glow-in-the-Dark Putting Adventure at Putting Edge (2 Options)
Putting Edge (8 Locations)
Why we love it
- Fun glow-in-the-dark experience
- 18 holes of golf with unique themes
- Offer party rooms, an arcade and snacks
- Advance booking for tee times available
About Putting Edge (8 Locations)
Some activities aren't meant to be done in the dark, like cutting paper, playing darts or duelling with the man who burned your morning coffee. Today's WagJags from Putting Edge feature a game that is even more fun with the lights off:
- $10 for a glow-in-the-dark putting adventure for 2 (a $24 value)
- $19 for a glow-in-the-dark putting adventure for 4 (a $48 value)
Putting Edge has taken mini golf, brought it indoors, turned down the lights, turned up the music and slapped down 18 creative and challenging holes. Each hole is featured in a surreal setting, where themes range from medieval to Aztec jungle and rainforest. This mini golf paradise offers a world of fun for golfers aged six to 60. Every Putting Edge offers an 18-hole course plus one or more party rooms, an arcade and snacks.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Burlington: 1250 Brant St.
- Halifax: 82 Chain Lake Dr.
- Mississauga: 90 Courtneypark Dr.
- Nepean (Ottawa): 5 Roydon Pl., Unit 1
- Oakville: 2085 Winston Park Dr.
- Richmond Hill: 9625 Yonge St.
- Vaughan: 60 Interchange Way
- Whitby: 75 Consumers Dr.
- Expires June 19, 2013
- Limit 6 buys per person
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 people (must use entire voucher in one visit)
- Valid at the location selected at checkout (indicated on this voucher)
- Voucher or paid admission is required to enter the course
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back