Grecian Harvest: Two OptionsOption 1: $22 for One 500 mL Bottle of Organic Olive Oil (a $60 Value)Option 2: $39 for Two 500 mL Bottles of Organic Olive Oil (a $120 Value)
Why we love it
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Made from Greek Koroneiki olives
- Superior oil reknowned for its spicy aroma
- True olive taste
About Grecian Harvest
For thousands of years, selfless olives have given their life-force to humans so that we can derive sustenance, flavor, and much-touted "good fats" from their oil. Show your respect for countless olive sacrifices with bottles of organic, 100% Greek olive oil from Grecian Harvest. Young Koroneiki olives are plucked from the slopes of Mt. Taygetos while still green and then squoze, resulting in a smaller yield of oil with greater flavour concentration. Mild, fresh tasting and light, this oil is ideal for drizzling over grilled meats, poultry and fish, as well as on steamed or grilled vegetables, fine salads and pastas.
How this Deal Works
Pick up in-store. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery. During checkout, choose the location where you want to pick up your order.
2) Before January 30, 2013, bring your print voucher to the location you selected and exchange it for your goods.
3) That's it! Feel free to shop during your visit.
About the Supplier
Grecian Harvest provides the highest quality olive oils and specialty Mediterranean food products to fine food stores across the GTA.
Locations (choose one at checkout)
- Aurora: Edward St. Market, 14785 Yonge St.
- Scarborough: Arz Bakery, 1909 Lawrence Ave. E
- Max's Market, 2299 Bloor St. W
- Cheese Emporium, 245 Eglinton Ave. E
- Expires January 30, 2013
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- No additional charges. No cash back. No cash value