Up to 89% off ESPN the Magazine (2 Options)
Why we love it
- Engaging, witty coverage of pro sports
- Articles by top writers in the industry
- Full-colour photos and in-depth features
- Redeem online
About Subco Inc.
Truly great journalism is that which makes no assumptions, holds a mirror up to society and resists the urge to report extensively on dogs who wear funny hats. Today's WagJag offers avid readers a prime example of the printed word with a choice of subscriptions to ESPN the Magazine. Choose from two options:
- $39.95 for a 1-year print subscription to ESPN the Magazine with an ESPN Insider membership and iPad app (a $180.69 value)
- $17 for a 1-year digital subscription to ESPN Magazine with an ESPN Insider Membership and iPad app (a $155.74 value)
An extension of the ESPN broadcasting network, ESPN the Magazine entrances sports fiends throughout North America, providing extensive and engaging coverage of all major sports including the NBA, MLB, NHL and college teams. Delivered every two weeks, the publication displays a bevy of in-depth articles, captivating feature stories and full-colour pictorals to dazzle the eyes and stimulate the sports-trivia centre of the brain. Leading industry writers constantly contribute content to the magazine, injecting a trademark blend of humour and candidness not usually found in other publications of the genre; check out Seth Wickersham's attention-grabbing profile on Eli Manning, or Buster Olney's most recent column on MLB off-season power rankings, to get a taste for the topics. Both the print and digital options also receive membership to ESPN Insider, an online hub for exclusive premium content, as well as free access to the magazine's iPad app.
- Expires April 9, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per household
- Not valid with any other offers
- Shipping included - please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back