TURN YOUR MONDAYS INTO WONDAYS CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Agreement: These rules governing the Turn Your Mondays into Wondays (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsors are WagJag Ltd. (“Sponsors”).
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. There is a limit of (1) one entry per person, per email address. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
4. Contest: To enter the Contest, enter online by visiting wagjag.com/deal/winning-wondays contest and read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period (a valid email address will be required). The Contest begins on November 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM EDT and ends on November 24, 2014 at 11:59pm EDT. The potential winners will be chosen by random draw by WagJag Ltd., which will take place at 1 Yonge Street, 4th Floor Toronto, Ontario on November 25, 2014. The potential winners will be contacted by email on November 25, 2014 by a representative of WagJag Ltd., and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
Prize: There are five (5) prizes available to be won, consisting of one (1) WagJag Gift Card exchangeable for fifty dollars ($50 CDN) credit towards the purchase of offers on WagJag.com (approx. retail value $50 CDN), one (1) forty dollar ($40) WagJag Gift Card (approx. retail value $40 CDN), one (1) thirty dollar ($30 CDN) WagJag Gift Card (approx. retail value $30 CDN), one (1) twenty dollar ($20 CDN) WagJag Gift Card (approx. retail value $20 CDN), and one (1) ten dollar ($10 CDN) Gift Card (approx. retail value $10 CDN). WagJag Gift Cards expire December 31, 2014. WagJag gift cards are valid towards all offers that are transacted on WagJag.com, unless otherwise stated on the offer page. Other terms and conditions apply – see http://www.wagjag.com/GroupBuyTerms. Not valid towards the purchase of WagJag gift cards. To redeem, you must Log In or Sign Up for an account at WagJag.com. Once logged in, select the deal(s) you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout. On the checkout screen, under “Promotional Codes, Credits and Gift Cards”, click “add” to add a gift card, and enter the numerical code found on your gift card. Your total order value will be reduced by the amount of credit available on the gift card. Use gift card for multiple transactions until balance is depleted. Any purchase for an amount greater than the available balance of your gift card must be paid with an alternative method of payment. Unauthorized use, reproduction or resale is prohibited. Not reloadable. Safeguard your gift cards. Gift cards will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. WagJag reserves the right to limit, revoke or refuse the use of a gift card at any time at its sole discretion. May not be exchanged for cash. Purchase, use or acceptance of gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms. The winners will receive his or her prize via email. Sponsor will not mail or courier the prize and is not responsible for lost, stolen or unclaimed prizes. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem the prize on the terms it is awarded, the prize shall be forfeited and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part. Sponsor is not responsible for unclaimed prizes.
5. Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsors and their related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by the Sponsors within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
6. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners. In addition, we may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers (“Marketing Offers”). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by: following the instructions at the bottom of any email Marketing Offer you receive, informing your telemarketer at the time you are called with a Marketing Offer, calling 1-800-279-0181 and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers, or emailing email@example.com and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers. The Contest is run in compliance with the WagJag.com privacy code, which may be found in full at http://www.wagjag.com/GroupBuyPrivacyPolicy.
7. Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
8. Other: This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash (except for the grand prize). The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. Sponsors are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.