$3.50 for a Walking Tour from The Exchange District Biz (a $7 Value)
The Exchange District Biz
Why we love it
- Tours are approximately 1.5 hours
- Depart from Old Market Square
- Discover Winnipeg's deepest, darkest secrets
- Tour themes include death and debauchery, banker's row, theatre district and much more
About The Exchange District Biz
Everyone knows the only thing more fun than keeping a secret is spilling it. Dig into Winnipeg's deep, dark history with today's WagJag: $3.50 for a walking tour from The Exchange District Biz (a $7 value).
Get your hands on some juicy details from an expert guide with today's WagJag. The west tour explores the west side of Main Street, stopping at Newspaper Row, turn-of-the-century hotels and one of West Canada's first car dealerships, among other interesting sites. The east tour highlights the history and architecture of the Grain Exchange Building, the brand new Waterfront Drive and Hell's Alley, where visitors will learn how the Winnipeg General Strike impacted Canada's labour movement. Specialty tours include the following themes: green buildings and sustainable land use, death and debauchery, banker's row, theatre district and more.
The Exchange District Biz walking tours take off from Old Market Square and lead visitors past historic sites for approximately one and a half hours. Tours take place between Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 6pm with the last tour departure available at 4:30pm.
- Expires August 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- All tours must be booked in advance
- Tours take place between Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 6pm, June 1 to August 31. Last tour departure available at 4:30pm
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back