Today's Deal: Niagara Stay with Wine Tastings, Dinner Voucher and More
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls
What you get
Enjoy 1 night accommodations for two in a Deluxe 2 Queen City View room
- Option 1: For $69 stay 1 night Sunday - Thursday
- Option 2: For $79 stay 1 night Friday
- Option 3: For $89 stay 1 night Saturday
- One $20 dining voucher for Outback Steakhouse
- Wine tasting for two at 3 local wineries
- Two drinks at on-site MJ's Lounge
- A tour of Chocolate FX for 2
- 25% off at on-site Perkins Restaurant
About Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is constantly reinventing Canadians' definitions of vacation. From the refined palettes of wine country to the campy crowds of Clifton hill one thing is forever certain - Niagara Falls is always fun, and it is always accessible. Along with this redefinition of entertainment comes a re-envisioning of what hotel accommodations should deliver, and the newly constructed Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls offers a fresh perspective with its vibrant lobby, plentiful amenities and stunning Entertainment district view and Riverview.
The utmost in modern comfort
Guests are greeted by state-of-the-art concierge pods as soon as they walk through the doors - an indication that things run just a bit differently at Wyndham. There is a heated indoor pool and hot tub on site, as well as a fitness centre and an arcade centre continuing the thread of modernity. Rooms come with 37-inch flat screen TVs with premium cable and free HBO, as well as coffee, air conditioning and room service.
Fun-induced hunger pangs beware
Perkins Restaurant is available at Wyndham with a menu of over 90 items spanning all meals of the day where you can try the signature omelets, buttermilk pancakes or a delicious array of sandwiches. There is also MJ's Lobby Lounge where a casual atmosphere and 80-inch flat screen complement delicious entrees and VQA wines. Also nearby is Outback Steakhouse, a family favourite where you can choose from a perfectly grilled steak or a number of tempting seafood options.
Sample the region's award-winning elixir
Food in Niagara must always be paired with wine, and you can indulge at meal time and during three wine tastings at local wineries. The Niagara region is famous for its delicious ice wines, delectable winery restaurants, and the picturesque grounds where sage and violet vineyards sweep out to Lake Ontario. Tempt your taste buds at various vineyards before heading out to the bright lights of one of the area's many casinos, or before viewing the rush of water over the falls - where a flood of rainbow hues is cued by the setting of the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 5, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
A: This offer is valid for a Deluxe 2 Queen City View room
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST and 3% TIF
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is $12 per night
- Valid for travel from January 28, 2014 - April 17, 2014
- BONUS Weekends: February 15-16; April 11-12, 2014; stay on these dates for an additional $40 payable directly to the hotel upon check-in
- Dining voucher is valid with the purchase of any 2 entrees
- Perkins discount is not valid on bakery items
- Offer based on hotel availability
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- Refunds on unused/unbooked vouchers available until February 18, 2014
Review our refund policy here.