Choose your deal
- $129 for 2 Tickets to the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic, plus an 18-hole Round of Golf for 2
- 9 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $249 for 4 Tickets to the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic, plus an 18-hole Round of Golf for 4
- 1 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Valid for entry on date selected at checkout
- 1 voucher per twosome/foursome per day
- Ticket includes entry for children under 15
- Does not include parking fee
- Round of golf valid only July 10-14. Includes cart and same-day replay based on availability (to be booked after first round only)
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- See the best in women's pro golf compete for a 1.3 million purse
- Players include returning LPGA winners Inbee Park, Michelle Wie, Suzann Pettersen, Lexi Thompson, Paula Cramer and Lorie Kane
- Includes an 18-hole round of golf with cart at Foxwood, Dundee, Conestoga OR Brookfield Country Club
Except for cannonball tournaments, sporting events are always more enjoyable to watch live from the sidelines rather than on TV. Watch the professionals while staying dry with a WagJag for tickets to the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic, July 10-14, 2013 at Grey Silo Golf Course. Choose from two ticket packages, each of which includes a round of golf at your choice of four GolfNorth courses:
- $129 for 2 tickets, valid for any day of the tournament, plus an 18-hole round of golf for 2 including cart and same-day replay at Foxwood, Dundee, Conestoga or Brookfield Country Club (a $244 value)
- $249 for 4 tickets, valid for any day of the tournament, plus an 18-hole round of golf for 4 including cart and same-day replay at Foxwood, Dundee, Conestoga or Brookfield Country Club (a $488 value)
Watch high-calibre golf right on the outskirts of Grey Silo Golf Course at the second annual Manulife Financial LPGA Classic. This year's tournament promises as much excitement as 2012's, when 26-year-old Texan Brittany Lang won her first career victory in a three-hole sudden death playoff. Returning to the links this year are past LPGA Tour winners Inbee Park, Michelle Wie, Suzann Pettersen, Lexi Thompson and Lorie Kane, competing against each other and other top talents in women's pro golf for a 1.3 million purse.
Spectators become swingers themselves with a round of golf at a choice of four GolfNorth courses from July 10-14. Each round includes a cart and same-day replay based on availability. Play a unique 27-hole layout on rolling hills at Foxwood Country Club; tread carefully on Dundee Country Club's challenging links featuring water hazards at 11 holes; stretch your legs at the 9,100-yard course at Conestoga Country Club, split into three unique nines; or see what the locals are raving about at Brookfield Country Club, a favourite course in Waterloo Region.
Available dates (choose one at checkout):
- July 10
- July 11
- July 12
- July 13
- July 14
2001 University Ave.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I belong to five different coupon sites, and yours is by far the best! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do to find and offer these fabulous deals!"
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic