Choose your deal
- $29 for a Wash, Cut, Blow-dry, Style and Choice of Full Colour or Partial Highlights
- 43 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $59 for 3 Washes, Cuts, Blow-drys and Styles and a Choice of 1 Full Colour or 1 Partial Highlights Treatment
- 13 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Option 1: Expires October 31, 2013
- Option 2: Must book first appointment by October 31, 2013. Expires March 31, 2014
- Limit 1 buy per person, may buy more for others
- Valid for services with Jackie or Hilary only
- Not valid with any other offers
- Additional charges may apply for long hair, thick hair, a full head of curls or for flat ironing
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
- In business for 16 years
- Also offering facials, reflexology and more
- New location at 177 Park St.
Our hair endures many hardships, getting whipped in the wind, scorched under the blow-dryer, and brought along on awkward first dates when it would rather stay home watching TV in pigtails. Reward a hard-working mane with today's WagJag for hair care services at JP's Hair Salon:
- $29 for a wash, cut, blow-dry, style and choice of full colour or partial highlights (a $58 value)
- $59 for 3 washes, cuts, blow-drys and styles and a choice of 1 full color or partial highlights (a $118 value)
177 Park St.
Get a head-turning head of hair with a deal that offers everything you need to freshen up your tresses. Experienced stylists consult with clients over what kind of cut and hue will look best framing their faces, before stands are are coloured, snipped and styled for that "just-left-the-salon" appearance. Colour products all include conditioner to provide hair with a finishing sheen. Choose option one to treat your tendrils once and option two to treat them thrice.
JP's Hair Salon has been in the beautification business for 16 years. The salon's team is made up of five highly trained stylists plus a qualified aesthetician who does facials, manis, pedis, makeup services and more.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic