Choose your deal
- $14 for a 1-Year Digital Subscription and Access to the NG Archives
- 143 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $20 for a 1-Year Print Subscription
- 1051 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Expires August 20, 2014
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy unlimited as gifts
- Option 1: Includes 12 monthly issues to iPad and iPhone editions plus access to online archives
- Option 2: Includes 12 monthly issues. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery of the first issue
- Value quoted is based on the newsstand price
- Valid for Canadian addresses only
- No substitutions. Non-refundable by National Geographic
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- Captivating storytelling and breathtaking photography
- Both subscriptions include a 1-year membership to the National Geographic Society
- Digital edition includes access to both iPad and iPhone editions, plus access to National Geographic magazine's online archives from 1888 onward
Reading National Geographic inspires travel, expands your dinner party conversation topics and gets you one step closer to being the next Jeopardy superstar. Smarten up with today's WagJag from National Geographic:
- $14 for a 1-year (12 issues) digital subscription plus access to National Geographic magazine's online archives (a $139.87 value)
- $20 for a 1-year (12 issues) print subscription (an $83.88 value)
Roam the world without leaving your living room with this offer valid for a one-year (12 issues) print or digital subscription to National Geographic. With the print edition, flip through each colourful, high-gloss page and explore the diversity of our planet's lands and inhabitants in compelling stories covering topics such as animals, nature, science, technology, culture, history, travel, adventure, exploration, and geography. With the digital edition, enjoy awe-inspiring photography, stunning videos, audio interviews, daily newsfeed and updates from photographers in the field, interactive maps and images with 360 degree views, and so much more! Plus, each digital subscription includes online archive access to National Geographic magazine back issues from 1888 onward.
Please note: while all fees support the National Geographic Society's mission of expanding geographic knowledge, 90 percent is designated for the magazine subscription, and no portion should be considered a charitable contribution.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic