Buy For $19.00
wagjag is active!
- Expires November 30, 2013
- Limit 1 buy per person, may buy 3 more for others
- Valid only at the location chosen at checkout
- Does not include OS reinstallation or data backup/recovery
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Choose from 21 locations
- Improves the performance of your computer by removing unwanted tools and harmful viruses and spyware
- Fast, professional service
- Conveniently located inside Walmart
While shrieking in frustration and pounding on the desk help vent computer-related frustration, they belong more at a rock concert than in the world of technology solutions. Have a rockin' good time with your computer thanks to today's WagJag: $19 for a PC tune-up and virus and spyware removal at MyTech Electronics in Walmart (a $65 value).
Rid computers of pesky bugs thanks to MyTech. Stride into the Walmart of your choice and head straight for the MyTech counter with your troubled computer. There, the technicians will eliminate viruses and spyware wreaking havoc on your gadget (provided your PC doesn't need Windows installation service or any data backup) before getting it running to its full potential with a tune-up. This service includes the removal of unwanted tools, software programs, hidden logs, history files and temporary system files. The tune-up will improve your computer's performance and give it the security it needs to keep your passwords, information and vulnerable desk surfaces safe.
MyTech Electronics are located in Walmart stores, so when you're equally frustrated about being out of shampoo or toothpaste, go ahead and solve two problems with one trip. They also take care of other electronic devices such as video game consoles, iPods, smartphones and televisions.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Bolton: 150 McEwan Dr. E
- Brampton East: 30 Coventry Rd.
- Brampton North: 50 Quarry Edge Dr.
- Burlington: 4515 Dundas St. W
- Cambridge: 22 Pinebush Rd.
- Etobicoke: 165 Queen St. N
- Guelph: 11 Woodlawn Rd. W
- Kitchener East: 1400 Ottawa St. S Unit E
- Kitchener-Waterloo: 100 The Boardwalk
- Kitchener West: 2960 Kingsway Dr. (Fairview Park Mall)
- Milton: 1280 Steeles Ave. E
- Mississauga (Erin Mills): 2160 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W
- Mississauga (Heartland): 800 Matheson Blvd. W
- Mississauga (Meadowvale): 3155 Argentia Rd.
- Mississauga (Square One): 100 City Centre Dr.
- Pickering: 1899 Brock Rd., Unit 1
- Rexdale: 2245 Islington Ave.
- Scarborough North East: 5995 Steeles Ave. E
- Scarborough Town Centre: 300 Borough Dr.
- Scarborough West: 1900 Eglinton Ave. E
- Vaughan: 101 Edgeley Blvd.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"Just wanted to say that I love your company. I have taken advantage of several deals on your site since the beginning of the year and just purchased another one for wowcanvas.ca. We're getting married in October and I'm looking forward to using this WagJag deal on a wedding picture to hang in our new home. Thank you very much for all the fabulous deals! You rock!"
-Jennifer, via WagJag Facebook
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic