Buy For $29.00
wagjag is active!
- Must register before September 17, 2013. Expires December 6, 2013
- Unlimited buys
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Valid for new students only
- Registration open from September 3-17, 2013
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Choose from 5 locations
- Total body workout
- Move to a variety of musical genres and easy choreographed routines
- Fitness with a difference
We're all about tricking ourselves into doing well. We sneak flax seeds into tasty smoothies for fibre or bury our vegetables in creamy mashed potatoes to smother the bitter taste - and who's the brilliant man or woman who came up with fruit cake? So when we look in the mirror and dream of seeing a fit, tight body without a boring workout, naturally we think of today's WagJag: $29 for a fall fitness session for up to 20 fitness classes at DanceIT (a $130 value).
In these women-only classes, you find yourself in a comfortable fun filled environment that allows you to move to the rhythm. Even klutzy Kates are comfortable in sequences designed with easy choreographed dance routines. Get a total body workout as you move to the beat of hit songs from the top 40 countdown.
DanceIT is a unique approach to firness that assures fun and freedom of movement. The upbeat tempos and positive energy make a DanceIT class a joyous experience for students and instructors alike. Dress for a workout, but be prepared to have fun.
Locations and dates and times of classes (choose your location at checkout):
- Oakville: Glen Abbey United Church (1469 Nottinghill Gate), Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-10am
- Canborough: Canborough Community Centre (7 Darling St.), Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm-8pm
- Mississauga: Clarkson Presbyterian Church (1338 Clark Rd.), Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30pm-9:30pm
- Kitchener: Faith Lutheran Church (247 Westmount Rd. E), Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Waterloo: Emmanuel United Church (22 Bridgeport Rd. W), Tuesday and Thursdays from 7:30pm-8:30pm
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"I want to send accolades to the person who writes the copy that accompanies each daily deal. He/she does a wonderful job of dreaming up new angles. It's always fun to read and applaud his/her tireless ingenuity."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic