Buy For $21.00
wagjag is active!
- MUST pick up between Friday, September 6 - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- Bring printed voucher to the Customer Service counter to redeem
- Home delivery available in Barrie/Gravenhurst/Orillia, refer to Locations section below for details
- This deal is being sold to you by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock
- Supplier: FooDelicious
- 5 x 1 kg resealable bags
- Pineapple, red papaya, mango
- Compare at $6.99 per 600 g bag in grocery stores
- Product of Costa Rica
There's no need to pine for pineapple or feel maudlin at the lack of mango in your life. Though they can never be found growing at Canadian latitudes, a mix of golden pineapple, vibrant red papaya and luscious mango can be found sealed in these bags. Depart from the conventional smoothie mindset and spoon this good stuff over ice cream, or use it to create festive fruit salsas.
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
FooDelicious offers quality fruits and vegetables from all over the world. A rare Ontario-based processor, FooDelicious' products can be found across the foodservice industry, with a retail outlet for customers in the works.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- MacMillan's, 6834 Hwy 7 W (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Almost Perfect, 180 Harwood Ave. S (Mon-Wed 9am-7pm; Thu-Fri 9am-8pm; Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 10am-6pm)
- Chicken On The Run - Delivery only, conditions apply
- Customers who select this option must call Chicken on the Run at (705) 792-5222 to provide their delivery address and set up a delivery time within the redemption period (as specified in Offer Details above)
- Receive free delivery when you combine your WagJag order with any purchase from Chicken On The Run (no minimum)
- Or pay $10 to have only your WagJag Grocery order delivered
- If you have any questions before placing your order, call WagJag Customer Service at 1-855-492-4524 Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- RABBA, 17 Kings Cross Rd. (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm)
- Wally Parr Sausage, 791 Hwy 6 (Mon-Wed 9am-6:30pm; Thu-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 9:30am-5:30pm)
- The Village Butcher, 132 Sixth St. (Tue-Sun 8am-7pm; closed Mon)
- Scoly's Hometown Market, 178 Nebo Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-7pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- La Mantia's Country Market, 50 William St. S (Mon-Wed 8:30am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8:30am-8pm; Sat 8:30am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Foodport, 575 Ontario St. S (Mon-Sat 8am-9pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd. (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; closed Sun)
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm; Sat 7am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- Brandt Meats, 1878 Mattawa Ave. (Wed 8am-6pm; Thu-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat 7am-3pm; closed Sun-Tue)
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 8am-7pm)
- The Meat Shoppe, 4025 Dorchester Rd. (Mon 8am-4pm; Tue-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-5:30pm; Sun 9am-3pm)
- The New Food Box, 7000 McLeod Rd. (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm; Sun/holiday 10am-4pm)
- Almost Perfect, 191 Bloor St. E (Mon-Wed 9am-7pm; Thu-Fri 9am-8pm; Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- The Country Grocer, 729 Ridgewood Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-5pm; Thu-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-3pm; closed Sun)
- Doyle's Marketplace, 40 Elm St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 11am-5pm)
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- The Friendly Butcher, 3269 Yonge St. (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 11am-6pm)
- Vince's Market, 234 Toronto St. S (Mon-Wed 8am-9pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- Cataldi Fresh Market, 140 Woodbridge Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I want to send accolades to the person who writes the copy that accompanies each daily deal. He/she does a wonderful job of dreaming up new angles. It's always fun to read and applaud his/her tireless ingenuity."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic