Choose your deal
- $19 for 10 Fitness Classes
- 5 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $39 for 3 Months of Fitness Classes
- 17 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Option 1: Expires January 12, 2014 (must use all classes by this date)
- Option 2: Must activate by November 1, 2013 (voucher expires 3 months from activation)
- Limit 1 buy per person, may buy more for others
- Valid towards regular classes only
- Valid for women's only group classes; co-ed spin classes available
- Not valid for child minding services
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Friendly, encouraging atmosphere
- Zumba, spinning, yoga and more
- Classes held 7 days a week
Like a human pyramid or an audition for a barbershop singing competition, exercise routines are more effective with the proper support. Let today's WagJag buttress your admirable health goals with a series of group fitness classes from National Fitness Burlington. Choose from the following options:
- $19 for 10 classes (a $200 value)
- $39 for 3 months of unlimited classes (a $600 value)
Build a robust and rosy-cheeked flesh statue in the comfortable atmosphere of National Fitness' welcoming and spacious Burlington studio branch, hosting ample equipment and a variety of fun exercise classes sure to cajole anybody out of a couch-potato rut. Drop by seven days a week to take part in any offered classes. Try step aerobics, a half-hour class that provides group instruction with a professional trainer to perform cardio-boosting activity, or yogalates, an innovative blend of yoga and Pilates. Other programs include Zumba, spinning, sculpting classes and more. After at least 10 classes, enjoy the benefits of a stronger heart, leaner figure and a significant improvement in opening jars.
National Fitness' studious instructors have impressive specialization in their various areas of expertise; their approach is disciplined yet welcoming, focused on building self esteem and increasing active motivation. This facility is under new ownership, now independently owned and operated and not affiliated with any other organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a customer buy vouchers for each option?
Yes, customers may purchase one of each option.
Do all classes have to be completed by the expiry date?
Do all classes need to be attended consecutively?
No, you can attend any time before the promotion expires.
Is there a strict "new member" policy for this offer?
No, previous members can purchase and use this deal?
What is the schedule for classes?
Class schedule is listed below.
Are passes transferable?
No, all classes must be used by one person.
What is the approximate class size?
Typically around 15 people attend each class.
- Mondays: 7am (Muscle Conditioning), 9.30am (Pilates on the Ball), 5.30pm (Step), 5.45pm (Spinning), 7pm (Yoga)
- Tuesdays: 9.30am (Step 2), 10.30am (Yoga), 5.30pm (Zumba), 6.30pm (Interval Training), 7.30pm (Belly Dance)
- Wednesdays: 9.30am (Interval Training), 10.30am (Pilates Intermediate), 5.30pm (Muscle Conditioning), 5.45pm (Spinning), 6.30pm (Yogalates)
- Thursdays: 9.30am (Scupting), 10.30am (Yogalates), 5.30pm (TBC), 5.45pm (Spinning), 6.30pm (Power Yoga)
- Fridays: 7am (Spin and Sculpt), 9am (Pilates)
- Saturdays: 9am (Step), 9am (Spin), 10.15am (Pilates)
- Sundays: 9am (Sculpting), 10am (Yoga Intermediate)
3430 Fairview St.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"I wanted to email and say what a great time we had with our WagJag deal at Snow Valley yesterday. It was great to try out a new ski hill and the deal was wonderful. I tracked down the person who works at Snow Valley in Promotions and told them their idea to go on WagJag brought us to Snow Valley and we'll be back to Snow Valley because of the great time we had!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic