Buy For $29.00
wagjag is active!
- MUST pick up between Friday, February 15 - Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Bring printed voucher to the Customer Service counter to redeem
- Home delivery available to Barrie/Gravenhurst/Orillia, refer to Locations section below for details
- This deal is being sold to you to by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock
- Do you like WagJag Grocery? The program relies on our customers supporting our retail partners. Please support your local pick-up location by purchasing some of your grocery essentials when picking up your order
- Supplier: The Butcher Shoppe
- Approx. 6 kg (12-13 lbs)
- Product is raw, frozen
Cook up a thanks-worthy table centrepiece with a whole, approximately 12- to 13-pound turkey, yours for the roasting, basting, carving and serving. On the smaller side, these whole birds can be prepared for any occasion, not only for events with lengthy guest lists. Whether you abide by the one-pound-per-person rule of thumb or upsize for more leftovers, unlimited buys will feed all the gobblers around your table.
Cooking Tips and Techniques: How to Cook a Turkey
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
Proudly Canadian, The Butcher Shoppe is a purveyor of fine meat, poultry, game and deli products. Using sound judgement, extensive experience and an emphasis on superb quality, The Butcher Shoppe applies rigorous standards to the choice and preparation of type and cut. A food service industry leader, The Butcher Shoppe sees their products enjoyed in hotels, restaurants and resorts across Ontario.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- MacMillan's, 6834 Hwy 7 W (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Chicken On The Run - Delivery only, conditions apply
- Customers who select this option must call Chicken on the Run at (705) 792-5222 to provide their delivery address and set up a delivery time within the redemption period (as specified in Offer Details above)
- Receive free delivery when you combine your WagJag order with any purchase from Chicken On The Run (no minimum)
- Or pay $10 to have only your WagJag Grocery order delivered
- If you have any questions before placing your order, call WagJag Customer Service at 1-855-492-4524 Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
- Brant Food Center, 94 Grey St. (Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 7am-7pm; Sun 7am-6pm)
- The Village Butcher, 132 Sixth St. (Tue-Sun 8am-7pm; closed Mon)
- Scoly's Hometown Market, 178 Nebo Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-7pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- La Mantia's Country Market, 50 William St. S (Mon-Wed 8:30am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8:30am-8pm; Sat 8:30am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Foodport, 575 Ontario St. (Mon-Sat 8am-9pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd. (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; closed Sun)
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm; Sat 7am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- Brandt Meats, 1878 Mattawa Ave. (Wed 8am-6pm; Thu-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat 7am-3pm; closed Sun-Tue)
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 8am-7pm)
- The Country Grocer, 729 Ridgewood Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-5pm; Thu-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-3pm; closed Sun)
- Doyle's Marketplace, 40 Elm St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 11am-5pm)
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- The Friendly Butcher, 3269 Yonge St. (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 11am-6pm)
- Vince's Market, 234 Toronto St. S (Mon-Wed 8am-9pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- Cataldi Fresh Market, 140 Woodbridge Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you for the time in writing me back with this information and having the patience of taking care of my confusing mess. Being a first time customer, I am so grateful and impressed in how you handled my situation. I used to work with the public and they can be very frustrating. I am definitely telling family and friends about what you did for me and promoting WagJag for more than one reason."
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"I wanted to email and say what a great time we had with our WagJag deal at Snow Valley yesterday. It was great to try out a new ski hill and the deal was wonderful. I tracked down the person who works at Snow Valley in Promotions and told them their idea to go on WagJag brought us to Snow Valley and we'll be back to Snow Valley because of the great time we had!"
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic