Buy For $24.00
wagjag is active!
- Must redeem by August 18, 2013
- Redeem online (see voucher for complete instructions)
- Unlimited buys
- Not valid with other offers
- Ships within 10 business days after redeeming your voucher
- Does not include shipping ($9 flat rate across Canada payable when redeeming your voucher)
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- Choose from 4 sets: LOVE, HOPE, FAITH or PEACE
- Non-letter coasters are blank
- Made of carbonized bamboo on a 7 mm cork base
- Eco-friendly materials
- Comes in a velvet gift bag
Guest etiquette dictates that visitors always remove their shoes, use coasters, and avoid getting caught snooping in drawers. With a six-piece alphabet bamboo coaster set, you can help your guests with one of these important behaviours. Each set of conversation-starting coasters is made of glossy carbonized bamboo atop a sturdy cork base, and spells out one of four heartwarming words in Scrabble-style lettering. Great for gifting to your favourite host or design lover, each set comes packed in a branded velvet gift bag.
We Love It Because...
- The bamboo is eco-friendly, mildew-resistant and mould-resistant
- You can choose from four inspirational words
- They're a great gift and a conversation piece
How this Deal Works
Redeem on supplier's website for delivery. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) After you receive your voucher, follow the link printed on it to the supplier's website and add the product to your cart.
3) Enter your voucher code, payment information (for the shipping fee) and shipping address when prompted.
4) That's it! Orders will be delivered to your door.
About the Supplier
Joseph Nogucci is a Toronto-based designer of jewellery, home decor and lifestyle products.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"I want to send accolades to the person who writes the copy that accompanies each daily deal. He/she does a wonderful job of dreaming up new angles. It's always fun to read and applaud his/her tireless ingenuity."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing