Choose your deal
- $39 for 1 Unlimited Alpine Adult Lift Ticket including Ski or Snowboard Rental
- 960 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $29 for 1 Unlimited Day Adult Lift Ticket
- 841 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Expires at the end of the 2013 ski and snowboard season
- Limit 8 buys per person. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid Saturday or Sunday
- Not valid on February 15, February 18 (Family Day) or March 11 to 15, 2013 (March Break)
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- 26 runs and 6 lifts
- A prestigious Skyline resort
- Stunning views and natural landscapes
- Year-round facilities and modern accommodations
- Celebrating their 50th anniversary of skiing
- Unlimited tickets are valid from 9am-10pm
From the company:
Skiing and snowboarding is a healthy and fun way to keep active in the winter months. Today's WagJags from Horseshoe Resort make winter activities affordable. Always wanted to try snowboarding? Pair this lift ticket with some rentals and try a new winter sport at an affordable price.
- $39 for 1 unlimited day alpine adult lift ticket with ski or snowboard rental (an $89 value)
- $29 for 1 unlimited day adult lift ticket (a $50 value)
1101 Horeshoe Valley Rd.
Horseshoe Resort is an all-season adventure resort, offering a full-service spa, food and beverage outlets, fitness facilities, overnight accommodations and unique adventure park experiences. Enjoy Horseshoe's championship golf courses and zip lining, only a 1 hour drive north of GTA (just minutes off Hwy 400). Winter warriors can enjoy 26 different ways to ski and snowboard their way from top to bottom, with six lifts waiting to take them back up again. The slopes are open from 9am to 10pm daily all ski season long and the unlimited tickets are valid during those times.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic