Choose your deal
- $30 for a Prix Fixe 3-Course Dinner
- 106 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $15 for $30 towards Dinner Menu
- 23 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Expires May 22, 2013
- Unlimited buys. Limit 3 vouchers per table/visit
- Reservations required
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Located in the heart of the business district
- Extensive list of fine wines
Like a nuclear physics degree, a good meal should be broken up into several courses in order to be taken in properly. Indulge in intelligent eating with today's WagJag for dinner at Portobello Restaurant & Bar. Choose from two options:
- $30 for a 3-course prix fixe dinner for two (a $74 value)
- $15 for $30 towards items on the regular dinner menu
Located right in the middle of Toronto's business district on Bay Street, Portobello serves authentic Italian cuisine, whether you want it on your Monday lunch break or Saturday night. The plentiful lunch and dinner menus feature items that pair well with selections from a fine wine list. Patrons with food sensitivities and restrictions can be accommodated with custom meal preparation. Thie first option of this offer gives you the chance to build a three-course meal from a specially curated prix fixe menu:
Prix Fixe Menu
- Portobello salad: spring mix topped with roasted red peppers, mushrooms, goat cheese and olive oil balsamic vinegar dressing
- Caesar salad
- Soup of the day
- Whole wheat spaghetti with chicken, onions, peppers and mushrooms in a garlic olive oil pesto basil sauce
- Poached salmon in a lemon butter dill sauce served with roasted potatoes and freshly cooked vegetables
- Ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese in a rose sauce
- Veal parmesan served with a side of linguine in a tomato cream pesto basil sauce
- Grilled chicken served with roasted potatoes and freshly cooked vegetables topped with a spinach mushroom cream sauce
995 Bay St.
"I LOVE this place. I came in with my husband and redeemed a WagJag voucher for a three-course meal and the food and service were both excellent. This is a very quiet and romantic spot, ideal for both young and mature couples. I'll definitely be back for another meal." - Yelp
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"I belong to five different coupon sites, and yours is by far the best! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do to find and offer these fabulous deals!"
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic