$2,649 for a French Immersion Camp in Quebec (a $2,950 Value)
Camp Tournesol Inc.
What you get
- Expires July 19, 2020
- Unlimited buys
- Train price not included
- Valid for ages 10-15 only
- Registration required. Subject to availability (8 slots available)
- Once registration is complete, WagJag refund policy no longer applies
- The Quebec trip are only available to students who can speak comfortably in French (are attending a French immersion or French school).
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag from Camp Tournesol Inc.: $2,649 for a 13-Day, 12-Night Summer Camp in Quebec for 1 Person (a $2,950 Value)
Come with us and explore the wonders that our neighboring province of Quebec has to offer! Your child can experience 13 days of 24/7 French immersion fun in Montreal, the Mauricie, Tadoussac, and Quebec City this summer on our Quebec Trip, offered to children from ages 10 to 15. Your child will have countless first-time experiences with their fellow campers and our enthusiastic and highly-trained staff. They will go whale-watching, tree-top trekking, kayaking, and canyoning while also taking in the Biodome, a Cirque du Soleil show, and the lovely shopping districts of Old and New Montreal! They will return with incredible and unique lasting memories and experiences they won't stop talking about for weeks afterward!
About Camp Tournesol Inc.