Up to 44% off the Real Canadian Craft Beer Festival in Niagara Falls (2 Options)
Real Canadian Craft Beer Festival
What you get
- Admission for one person and three beverage tickets
- Admission for four people and 12 beverage tickets
- Valid for event on April 5, 2014
- Unlimited buys
- No refunds after event date
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
- $12 for 1 admission and 3 beverage tickets (a $20 value)
- $45 for 4 admissions and 12 beverage tickets (an $80 value)
The inaugural Real Canadian Craft Beer Festival celebrates all things ale in a one-day event that brings roughly 20 (and counting) brewing companies from all over Ontario to Niagara's Scotiabank Convention Centre. Take your beverage tickets to enjoy sips of suds from the likes of Flying Monkeys, Mill Street, Hogsback, Kilannan and other brewing companies. Local restaurants provide some grub great for pairing with the drinks while local bands like CEO Cara, Mike Lynch and The Madhatters provide tunes all day long. The most hard-core of beer fans can learn about their love through a series of seminars provided by Niagara College brewmaster Jon Downing and beer tasting specialist Mirella Amato, among others. The good times roll between 11am and 9pm on April 5.
About Real Canadian Craft Beer Festival