$16 for Unisex Compression Gloves for Arthritis (a $29 Value)
WagJag Product (EB)
What you get
Receive a unisex arthritis compression gloves.
Sizes available (choose at checkout):
- Small (6 - 7 inches)
- Medium (7 - 8 inches)
- Large (8 - 9 inches)
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (April 20)
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping (Shipping rate is calculated based on postal code entered).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: $16 for unisex arthritis compression gloves relieve hand pain, available in three sizes (a $29 value).
- Super soft and comfortable and made of a mix of Spandex and cotton
- Helps relieve arthritis, rheumatoid, stiffness, swelling and other hand pain. Suitable for tasks that often require hands, such as writing, playing the piano, typing, etc
- The high quality blend of cotton nylon and spandex optimizes comfort, allowing all day wear and making gloves easy to clean
- The gentle compression helps relieve pain without affecting blood flow in the hand. The large grip area and open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- The updated stitching technology and multiple quality inspections ensure the best quality
- With the right sized glove your hands will feel compressed and a bit tight, which is normal. If you feel very tight and feel uncomfortable - the size is too small. If you feel that there is no compression or a bit loose, it has no effect on you - the size is too large.
About WagJag Product (EB)