Up to 35% off Virtual Cooking Classes
What you get
Choose from three virtual cooking courses.
- Expires on June 11, 2021, 2 hours prior to when the class begins
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 5 more as gifts
- Registration required, more information available on the voucher
- Book early to avoid disappointment, limited spaces available
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax (paid at the time of registration on COOKSMART). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Get cooking and learn some new skills in the kitchen with one of these virtual cooking courses from COOKSMART.
- $23.75 for a 75-Minute Tasty Summer Snacks Class (a $35 Value)
- $23.75 for a 75-Minute Homemade Greek Flatbread Pizza Class (a $35 Value)
- $16.25 for a 90-Minute Family Baking – Strawberry Shortcake Class (a $25 Value)
Tasty Summer Snacks
- When: June 11, 2021 at 4pm EST
- Time: 75 minutes
Learn how to make simple snacks that everyone in your family can enjoy. You don't have to be an advanced cooker to learn from this course. If you're new to cooking, this class is definitely a welcoming start. You will be guided through easy recipes from a COOKSMART facilitator. The snacks will be both energizing and full of protein. You'll also learn about nutrition and quick tips to make you a smarter chef. The recipes are also allergy-friendly and will accommodate most dietary restrictions. The ingredient list offers substitutions for your preferences as well as what you have on hand
Homemade Greek Flatbread Pizza Class
- When: June 11, 2021 at 6pm EST
- Time: 75 minutes
Learn how to make a fresh flatbread using your oven or barbecue. Flatbreads are a great meal for you and a loved one and can be as easy as just a margarita pizza or more gourmet by adding toppings like arugula, goat cheese or caramelized onions. Learn from the COOKSMART facilitator and enjoy this class that's perfect for beginners to those more advanced. Use ingredients that you have readily available and feel free to make substitutions based on any dietary restrictions.
Family Baking – Strawberry Shortcake Class
- When: June 11, 2021 at 11:30am EST
- Time: 90 minutes
This class is amazing for the entire family! Have your kids help make a delicious strawberry shortcake. Whether you are all new to baking or have extensive experience, this class will still be both fun and informative. The COOKSMART facilitator will help you all become more confident as you create this deliciously, summery treat. This recipe can also be modified to become more allergy-friendly. Bond with your family over this tasty, baked dessert and sign up for this class today!
What's included for all classes:
- Zoom link
- Experienced COOKSMART nutritionist host
- Ingredient list
- Recipe book
What you'll need for all classes:
- Zoom downloaded
- Kitchen access