Up to 55% off a Three-Hour Composition in the Field Photography Workshop
Digital Photo Academy
What you get
Join them for a popular, professional-led Composition in the Field workshop.
- Expires 180 days after purchase date
- Unlimited buys
- Must register online. Full instructions provided on voucher
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Subject to availability
- Reschedule at no charge if unable to make the initial appointment
- If re-scheduling, please do so by the **Wednesday** before the weekend of your workshop to avoid a rescheduling fee of $25. No-shows without notification by Wednesday before the weekend of the workshop will also require a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Valid only for option purchased
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags from Digital Photo Academy:
- $49 for a Three-Hour Composition in the Field Photography Workshop for 1 Person (a $99 Value)
- $89 for a Three-Hour Composition in the Field Photography Workshop for 2 People (a $198 Value)
Digital Photo Academy launched in 2006 with a mission to teach people how to get the most out of their digital cameras from inspiring and knowledgeable pro instructors. Their workshops in the US and Canada offer a wealth of photogenic possibilities for students to explore landscapes, seascapes, exotic interiors, sports, flora, architecture, people and everything in between. Toronto and surrounding areas offer endless possibilities and this small group, never more than a dozen participants, benefit from the pro photographer’s demonstration and supervision of photo composition tricks and camera control insights. You remain in a small group as your instructor breaks down the strategies to elevate snapshots into compelling images.
Among a much larger variety, regularly rotating locations include:
- St. Lawrance Market
- Humber Bay Park
- Toronto Islands
- Scarborough Bluffs
- See more at: https://live.digitalphotoacademy.com/portfolio/toronto/
About Digital Photo Academy