Fiji 4-Island Flash Sale: Explore Four Islands starting at $3150 with Air, Accommodations & Transfers
What you get
- Vancouver Departures: $3150 per person
- Calgary Departures: $3350 per person
- Edmonton Departures: $3650 per person
- Toronto/Ottawa Departures: $3695 per person
*Valid for travel: Feb 1 - March 31, 2019. Must book by January 31, 2019. Subject to availability.
- Return air with Fiji Airways
- All airport & island transfers
- 8 nights' accommodation total on four islands in the stunning Yasawas! (Nacula Island, Nanuya Balavu Island, Kuata Island and Viti Levu)
- All taxes, fees & fuel surcharges
- Day 1: Depart Canada for Fiji
- Day 2: Bula! Welcome to Fiji! Enjoy one night on the main island of Viti Levu.
- Day 3 - 4: Depart Port Denarau on the Yasawa Flyer early morning and cruise up to the stunning Blue Lagoon region, arriving in the early afternoon.
- Day 5 - 6: Enjoy a leisurely morning until an early afternoon transfer take you to the central area of the Yasawas with beautiful beaches, friendly Fijians and relaxed surrounding.
- Day 7: Join fellow travelers on board the ‘Yasawa Flyer’ on a mid-afternoon transfer to the southernmost islands of the chain which are dominated by stunning monolithic mountains.
- Day 8: You'll board the Yasawa Flyer late afternoon to head South to the Mamanuca Islands.
- Day 9: Depart
- Valid for travel from February 1 - March 31, 2019. Must book by February 9, 2019
- For questions, please call Downunder Travel’s toll-free number at 1-866-470-4414 and mention WAGJAG OR CLICK HERE to make a request
- All bookings are subject to availability at time of booking
- Prices advertised are subject to change without notice until such time as the package is booked and paid for
- Airfare, taxes & fuel surcharges component of package must be paid in full at time of booking at which time the airfare becomes non-refundable
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Once booked, the package becomes non-refundable
Review our refund policy here.
About Downunder Travel