Up to 41% Off Tickets to ‘The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical’ for a Limited Time Only! - Click BUY and Use Promo Code 'THIEFWJ'
Ed Mirvish Theatre
What you get
- Tuesday, March 19th @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 20th @ 1:30pm and 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 21st @ 7:30pm
- Friday, March 22nd @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 23rd @ 7:30pm
- Sunday, March 24th @ 7:30pm
- Tuesday-Thursday Prices: $55 (Orchestra AA-P / Mezzanine AA)
- Saturday & Sunday Prices: $59 (Orchestra AA-P / Mezzanine AA)
Don’t miss your chance to see this broadway sensation!
*Click BUY and use promo code THIEFWJ
This "winning adaptation" (The Hollywood Reporter) of the best-selling novel by Rick Riordan, THE LIGHTNING THIEF: THE PERCY JACKSON MUSICAL is “a colossal, crowd-pleasing hit of Herculean proportions!” (Broadwayworld.com). The Greek gods are real, and they're ruining Percy Jackson's life.
As a son of Poseidon, Percy has newly discovered powers he can't control, monsters on his trail, and is on an epic quest to find Zeus's lightning bolt to prevent a war between the gods. Nominated for 3 Drama Desk Awards including Best Musical, THE LIGHTNING THIEF “hits the sweet spot” (Wall Street Journal) and provides “a spectacularly fun adventure that will thrill everyone in the family!” (Chicago Parent).
- Click BUY and use promo code “THIEFWJ” when selecting your tickets
- Unlimited buys
- No refunds; all sales are final
- Offer valid on Price 1 only
- Valid for shows on March 19-24 only
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
- Service charges will apply at checkout. HST included in the ticket price
- Not valid with other offers
- Seating subject to availability
- No cash value. No cash back
- Haze/Fog, Strobe Lighting, Loud Sound Effects, Glitter & Toilet Paper Cannons. Recommended for ages eight (8) and older. Babes in arms or children under the age of two (2) are not permitted in the theatre.
This offer is brought to you by one of our partners. Please note that WagJag’s refund policy does not apply.
About Ed Mirvish Theatre