NEW PRICES & DATES: Tickets to ‘Waitress’ starting at $49! Use code PIEWJ
Ed Mirvish Theatre
What you get
Orchestra U-V Section: From $49/ticket
Orchestra R-T Section: From $79/ticket
Orchestra F-P Section: From $99/ticket
- Click BUY and use promo code 'PIEWJ' when selecting your tickets or call 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333
- Valid for select performances from July 30-August 18, 2019
- Not valid on premium price seating. Not valid on Wednesday matinee performances
- Unlimited buys
- Not valid on previously purchased tickets
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
- Mature themes. Best enjoyed by those thirteen (13) and older. Babes in arms or children under the age of two (2) are not permitted in the theatre
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- Seating subject to availability
- Services charges will apply at checkout. HST included in ticket price.
- All sales final - no refunds or exchanges
- No cash value. No cash back
- Limited availability
This offer is brought to you by one of our partners. Please note that WagJag’s refund policy does not apply.
*Click BUY and use promo code 'PIEWJ'
Meet Jenna, a waitress and expert pie-maker who dreams of a way out of her small town and rocky marriage. Pouring her heart into her pies, she crafts desserts that mirror her topsy-turvy life such as “The Key (Lime) to Happiness Pie” and “Betrayed By My Eggs Pie.” When a baking contest in a nearby county — and a satisfying run-in with someone new — show Jenna a chance at a fresh start, she must find the courage to seize it. Change is on the menu, as long as Jenna can write her own perfectly personal recipe for happiness.
Brought to life by a groundbreaking, all-female creative team, this Tony Award® -nominated hit features original music and lyrics by 6-time Grammy® nominee Sara Bareilles (“Love Song,” “Brave”), a book by acclaimed screenwriter Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam) and direction by Tony Award winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Finding Neverland).
“Waitress is a little slice of heaven!” says Entertainment Weekly, and is “sweet, sassy and passionate,” according to New York Magazine. Don’t miss this uplifting and hilarious musical!
About Ed Mirvish Theatre