$72 for a Golf Package for Two (a $211 Value)
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
What you get
A golf package for two at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club including:
- One round of golf for two people at one of the most beautiful courses in Quebec
- One basket of balls per person to warm up on the the Club practice area
- A 25% discount on golf cart rentals
- Access for two people to the hotel's indoor pool and sports complex
- Daily access to self-service hotel parking for one vehicle
- 20% off breakfast or lunch at Golf le Mulligan restaurant
- 30% on the rental of golf clubs
- Promotional value expires end of 2020 season
- Limit 4 per customer; may buy 4 as gift
- Bookings for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are subject to an additional $15 fee per person, payable upon redemption
- Reservation required. Reservations can be a maximum of 10 days in advance of tee time. Call to book. Subject to availability
- Carts are mandatory before 2 p.m.
- A credit card will be required to book. Regular golf cancellation or no show policies apply after booking
- The Fairmont Golf Club Montebello Castle requires a "sport-chic" dress code. Please note that jeans are not allowed and only rubber-clad shoes will be allowed on the field
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJag: $72 for a Golf Package for Two at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello (a $211 value).
Known for its fascinating past, Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club in the Outaouais region is recognized today for its exciting and challenging course layout. Designed by Stanley Thompson in 1929, this Montebello, Quebec golf course remained the private domain of the prestigious Seigniory Club until 1970. Still today, Montebello Golf course is amongst the best public courses in Quebec. The course is also designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary since 2000.
This wonderful Montebello golf course winds tightly through graceful forests and features dramatic elevation changes, captivating the imagination of golfers from all over the world. Some of its elevated tees provide lovely views of the gentle rolls of the surrounding Laurentians. Unlike most new layouts today, each hole at this Montebello golf course seems secluded, providing that lovely closed-in feeling, like your group is the only one playing.
Let the expertise of our Quebec golf staff ensure your game or tournament is an event that is remembered. A driving range is available, as are club and shoe rentals. For more information or to book a tee time, please call 819 423 GOLF (4653).
About Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello