Up to 55% off a White Goose Feather Duvet
Canadian Down and Feather Company Inc.
What you get
Twin size white goose feather duvet
- Duvet: 64" x 86"
- Weight: 45oz.
Double size white goose feather duvet
- Duvet: 78" x 86"
- Weight: 56 oz.
Queen size white goose feather duvet
- Duvet: 88" x 90"
- Weight: 65 oz.
King size white goose feather duvet
- Duvet: 102" x 90"
- Weight: 74 oz.
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (March 8)
- Limit of 3, may buy more as gifts
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping ($15 extra charged at checkout).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
There are so many reasons to aspire to be royalty: the wealth, the flowing robes, and, most of all, the luxuriously soft pillows and blankets. You deserve bedding fit for a queen... or king-sized bed. Today's WagJags from Canadian Down and Feather Company are for anyone and any bed size:
- $49 for a twin size white goose feather duvet (a $110 value)
- $59 for a double size white goose feather duvet (a $120 value)
- $69 for a queen size white goose feather duvet (a $135 value)
- $79 for a king size white goose feather duvet (a $160 value)
- Filled with small white goose feathers
- Soft and insulated
- Box construction
- Made with 233 threads per sq. in.
- 100% fine cotton
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for up to five years
About Canadian Down and Feather Company Inc.