$23 for a 90-Minute Day Tour Aboard the Tall Ship Kajama for 1 Person (a $36.73 Value)
Great Lakes Schooner Company
What you get
- Valid from May 2 - October 12, 2020. You can make your reservation as soon as you receive your voucher
- Expires end of Season 2020. Please check the sailing schedule
- Unlimited buys. Limited to groups of 25 and fewer per visit
Reservations required, must visit http://www.tallshipcruisestoronto.com/ for bookings - detailed instructions will be at the bottom of your voucher
- Once a sailing date is reserved with the merchant, there is a 72-hour cancellation policy. Valid for 1 person. Valid for senior, adult and child ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled as long as it is before the cruise for a $5 admin charge.
- When Kajama is not available, guests will sail on the tall ship Challenge
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Subject to availability
- Tax is included
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- No cash back or credit
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
- Kajama is one of the finest restored tall ships on the Great Lakes
- It’s sailed in Germany, Spain, Norway, and Russia before joining the fleet at Great Lakes Schooner Company!
- Features two decks
- Can hold up to 225 passengers
- Has a licensed bar
- Coast guard approved
About Great Lakes Schooner Company