$23 for a 90-Minute Tall Ship Sailing for 1 Person (a $36.73 Value)
Great Lakes Schooner Company
What you get
- Expires October 12, 2021. You can make your reservation as soon as you receive your voucher
- Please check the sailing schedule
- Unlimited buys. Limited to groups of 25 and fewer per visit
Reservations required, must visit https://www.tallshipcruisestoronto.com/ for bookings - detailed instructions will be at the bottom of your voucher
- Once a sailing date is reserved with the merchant, there is a 72-hour cancellation policy. Valid for 1 person. Valid for senior, adult and child ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled as long as it is before the cruise for a $5 admin charge.
- When Kajama is not available, guests will sail on the tall ship Challenge
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJag: $23 for a 90-Minute Day Tour Aboard the Tall Ship Kajama for 1 Person from Great Lakes Schooner Company (a $36.73 Value).
Sail around the Toronto harbour with a 90-minute cruise on a traditional, 165-foot, three-masted schooner called Kajama. Sit back and enjoy the experience with a drink from the fully licensed bar as you float around on Lake Ontario. You also have the option of sailing with the Challenge tall ship when the Kajama is not available. The Challenge is a 96-foot, three-masted schooner. Great Lakes Schooner Company has been delighting patrons since 1991 and provides top-quality yachts for every occasion including weddings, corporate events and more.
About Great Lakes Schooner Company