$79 for an 18-Hole Round of Golf for 2 + Food (a $141 Value)
Harmony Creek Golf Centre Ltd.
What you get
- Expires on November 1, 2020
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation recommended at least 5 days in advance and with 24hr notice minimum
- Includes one pound of chicken wings per player OR one foot long with two toppings per player with the purchase of a drink per player, dine in only
- Driver of cart must have valid G or G2 license. No rain checks
- Must use full voucher in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
$79 for an 18-Hole Round of Golf for Two People Including a Cart Rental and 2 lbs of Chicken Wings or Two Foot Long Hotdogs (a $141 Value)
- Choose between either two pounds of jumbo chicken wings (one pound per person) or two foot long hotdogs with two toppings (one footlong per person), dine-in only
Harmony Creek is an executive, yet challenging course that is a great workout for your irons!
Navigate through 18 superbly crafted holes that require you to deal with water, sand, or both so that these obstacles add an element of fun and unpredictability to the game.
Highlights of the Centre
This all-things-golf centre is the perfect destination for the whole family, with an executive 18 hole course, fun yet challenging mini putt course, practice greens and driving range with 50 tee off stations (half artificial turf, half natural).
Tips for Success on the Greens
The beautiful course features ponds, creeks, bridges, mature trees, sand traps and a gorgeous putting green so make sure you always tread carefully from the tee. You have the choice of playing the 9th and 18th holes as long par 3s or short par 4s from separate sets of tees. Harmony Creek warns that played as par 3s, these holes become more difficult - but if you're successful playing them this way, you'll gain bragging rights at the clubhouse.
Harmony Creek is also home to a pro shop and clubhouse with a restaurant and lounge. Weddings and private functions can be held at Harmony Hall, a banquet hall that seats 150 people.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
In the Master's Lounge clubhouse, finger foods (like the wings included in this deal) are served, as are full-scale entrees and a range of beverages.
You'll not only admire the view, but you'll have a memorable experience playing the game!
About Harmony Creek Golf Centre Ltd.