$90 for a 4-Week Sewing Fundamentals Course for Beginners (a $180 Value)
Infinite Modesty Design
What you get
A four week beginner crash-course in sewing fundamentals (four 2-hour sessions over four weeks for 8 total hours of class time).
In this class, students will learn how to use the sewing machine in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere while learning a lifelong skill at the same time.
Today's WagJag: $90 for a 4-week Sewing Fundamentals for Beginners Course at Infinite Modesty Design (a $180 value).
- Student will be making 3 easy projects:
- A) A hair bonnet
- B) Choice of a lined zipper pouch or a pillow case cushion with center zipper
- C) Choice of an infinity scarf or a draw string bag
- Learn basic stitches and seams, eg: French seam and button hole stitch
- Learn to thread the sewing machine
- Learn to thread and run the bobbin/fill the bobbin
- Learn how to sew straight, curve and pivot stitch
- And many more tips and tricks in sewing
Our beginner’s sewing class is designed for students who have no knowledge of sewing, have never touched a sewing machine before, have sewn in the past and want a refresher, or have been sewing for some time by using clothing as a cutting pattern but don’t know how to sew the professional way. If you fall into any of these categories, then this class is for you!
- Voucher expires 90 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 per customer; may buy more as gifts
- No experience necessary
- Reservation required. Subject to availability
- Call or email merchant to book. Class can be arranged to be taken during the week or on Saturdays after 1 pm. Call Merchant to book a schedule class date
- Sewing machines and basic supplies will be provided. The student may need to bring Pen and paper (for the beginning of the class)
- Does not include a $35.00 Supplies Fee. This fee will cover all sewing supplies needed to take the class eg: fabric, zippers, interfacing, etc.
- Space is limited 3 to 8 Students per class. Class times are flexible
- Does not include tax (payable directly to merchant upon redemption). No cash value. No cash back.
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Infinite Modesty Design