Up to 40% off Children's Sewing Camp at Infinite Modesty Design
Infinite Modesty Design
What you get
A four or five-day sewing camp for children ages 8-13.
In this class, students will learn how to use the sewing machine in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere while learning a lifelong skill at the same time.
Today's WagJags from Infinite Modesty Design:
- $225 for a 4-Day Children's Sewing Camp (a $375 Value)
- $240 for a 5-Day Children's Sewing Camp (a $400 Value)
Infinite Modesty Designs sewing studio teaches beginners to advance sewing classes in small groups of 6. Each day of camp runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. Children can be dropped off starting 9:30 AM in the morning and picked up by no later than 4:30. Light snacks are provided for participants.
Camp Weeks (4-Day):
- Week 1: July 2 to July 5 (4 days of class)
- Week 6: August 6 to August 9 (4 days of class)
Camp Weeks (5-Day):
- Week 2: July 8 to July 12 (5 days of class)
- Week 3: July 15 to July 19 (5 days of class)
- Week 4: July 22 to July 26 (5 days of class)
- Week 5: August 2 to August 6 (5 days of class)
- Week 7: August 12 to August 16 (5 days of class)
- Voucher expires August 16, 2019
- Limit 1 per customer; may buy more as gifts
- No experience necessary
- Suitable for children ages 8-13
- Reservation required. Subject to availability
- Call or email merchant to book
- Does not include a $35.00 Supplies Fee. This fee will cover all sewing supplies needed to take the class eg: fabric, zippers, interfacing, etc.
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price)
- Does not include tax (payable directly to merchant upon redemption). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Infinite Modesty Design